Are you considering creating a coaching program but don’t have much time choosing your topics, and writing your content? There is no need to worry as you can easily convert your existing ebooks to coaching programs! Here’s how you can do that:
1. The first thing that you need to do is to determine if your book topic is suitable for coaching programs. If you have written about the planets or some romance novel, I’d say they are not great topics for coaching programs as people who are purchasing these kinds of information products are looking for topics that can empower them to do things on their own or can help them improve the quality of their lives. So, you need to make sure that your eBook topics can offer your potential clients with practical information that they will find useful and relevant to their lives.
2. Check the language. If you are targeting different group of people (different from your ebook’s target market), you will need to modify the language that you have used on your content so you can better connect with your target audience. Ensure that you use their preferred language and those words that they can easily identify with to make it easier for them to get the message that you are trying to get across ca foundation classes.
3. Determine the skill level of your target market. If you have created an eBook designed for beginners but would like to create a coaching program for those people who are already on the intermediate level, you will need to adjust all the information that you include in your content. You may need to offer more detailed, more in-depth information so you can address the needs of your audience.
4. Expand your ebook’s content. As you will expect your clients to pay huge amount of money for your coaching programs, you need to make sure that you’ll offer them with more information that cannot be found on your ebook. Do your research, collaborate with other experts on your chosen niche, and check out printed materials to get more information that can help your clients better understand your main topic.
5. Spill the beans. Provide your clients with more trade secrets, tips, and valuable techniques that can help them easily advance in their endeavors. This is one way of giving them great value for their money.